About the Company
At 4C2 Industrial, we believe that people are the greatest asset of any company. We also believe that our clients deserve the highest quality workmanship and customer service that we can offer.
4C2 is currently seeking a PIPEFITTER. The pipefitter will be responsible for Assemble, install, or repair pipes, fittings, and mechanical equipment as required for industrial applications following all necessary codes and documentation.
About the Role
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the following Essential Duties satisfactorily.
1. Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, threading, soldering, brazing, or welding equipment
2. Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, hangers, instruments, and devices such as steam traps, regulators, and heat exchangers
3. Pull installation measurements and perform layout as necessary for piping and equipment to drawing specifications, codes, and given instructions
4. Knowledge of rigging skills
5. Perform nondestructive testing such as in-service and hydrostatic testing as required
6. Operate heavy equipment and machinery in the performance of these essential duties
7. Work with and around hazardous materials, as well as at heights and in confined spaces in the performance if these essential duties
8. Maintain valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets company policy
9. Work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner
10. Regular attendance and punctuality are essential for employee job performance
11. Perform other duties as assigned
Exposure to varying outdoor conditions, loud noise, dust, toxic chemicals and materials, varying fumes or odors; slippery or uneven walking surfaces; and in ditches/excavations
Work at heights, such as by working on ladders, scaffolds, platforms, tops of single and multi-story buildings, as well as working in confined spaces such as underneath single story and multi-story buildings.
Must be able to perform manual and repetitive tasks and body movements including climbing, lifting, reaching, stooping, bending, walking, standing, and carrying; moving materials and manipulating things.
Must be able to complete job duties proficiently while adapting to changing demands and priorities.
Must have the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and concentrate for long periods of time to perform duties in a safe manner.
This position is designated as a safety-sensitive position as it requires the ability to concentrate for long periods of time while: operating, maintaining, and monitoring heavy equipment, machinery, and motor vehicles. This work will often be done with and around hazardous materials at elevated heights and confined spaces. A lapse of attention on the job could result in injury, illness, or death.
Skills & Competencies
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
• Must possess strong mathematical, mechanical, and technical skills.
• 3 years of experience in industrial or relevant field
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, isometric drawings, P&ID’s, and other job site drawings to
ensure proper mechanical installation.
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• All employees must provide and maintain the required tool inventory for this position.
• Strong attention to details
• Ability to communicate clearly with other employees.
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to complete daily tasks with limited supervision and minimal errors requiring re-work.
• Ability and willingness to work overtime and non-standard schedule: nights, weekends and holidays
• A current valid driver’s license or government issued ID is required.
4C2 offers a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
· Company provided basic life insurance
· 401k matching
· Paid Time Off
· Wellness Programs
· Education Assistance
· Additional voluntary: life, accident, cancer, critical care, and hospitalization coverage