About the Company
At 4c2 Industrial, we believe that people are the greatest asset of any company. We also believe that our clients deserve the highest quality workmanship and customer service that we can offer.
4C2 is currently seeking an Industrial Foreman. This individual will supervise divisional projects and team members, ensuring all projects are complete per specific guidelines, including quality and safety standards. Is responsible for coordinating employee schedules, maintaining and approve time entered in to the 4C2 timekeeping database. Provides coaching opportunities to existing team members, manages ordering and receipts of project inventory, and administrative support as required by the project manager.
About the Role
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the following Essential Duties satisfactorily.
1. Coordinates activities with administrators, field supervisors, the public, and co-workers, and performs work within his/her trade certification when required.
2. Initiates discussions and seeks solutions on a regular basis concerning work-related issues such as team building, and personal conflicts.
3. Communicates with employees, 4C2’s workplace expectations, to include advising, directing, and issuing of verbal or written warnings to employees concerning professional performance, with Division Manager approval.
4. Works independently, and as required travels to construction sites to meet project-based needs
5. Reviews work requests to determine personnel requirements, procures materials necessary, ensures tools and equipment are available, and adheres to the schedule provided by the account manager.
7. Responds effectively to inquiries from the customer.
8. Ensures that all timecards for the employees assigned to him/her are accurate and submitted to payroll within specified timelines.
9. Obtains weekly cost reports and other administrative requirements from the customer within specified timelines.
10. Responsible for maintaining a clean work area, tools, and equipment
11. Adheres and leads others in all OSHA, customer, 4C2, and site-specific safety procedures.
12. Obtain permits when required
13. Operate heavy equipment and machinery in the performance of the essential duties
14. Work with and around hazardous materials, as well as at heights and in confined spaces in the performance of these essential duties
15. Drive a vehicle to various jobsites throughout working hours a. Maintain valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company policy
16. Work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner
17. Regular attendance and punctuality are essential for employee job performance 18. Perform other duties as assigned.
Exposure to varying outdoor conditions, loud noise, dust, toxic chemicals and materials, varying fumes or odors; slippery or uneven walking surfaces; and work in ditches/excavations
Work at heights, such as by working on ladders, scaffolds, platforms, tops of single and multi-story buildings, as well as working in confined spaces such as underneath single story and multi-story buildings
May lift and carry heavy objects 5-25 pounds frequently, 25-50 pounds often, 50-100 pounds occasionally
Must be able to perform manual and repetitive tasks and body movements including standing and/or walking for long periods of time, bending, stooping, climbing, reaching, pulling, pushing, lifting, and carrying
Must be able to complete job duties proficiently while adapting to changing demands and priorities
Subject to pre-employment drug screening and background check
This position is designated as a safety-sensitive position as it requires the ability to concentrate for long periods of time while: operating, maintaining, and monitoring heavy equipment, machinery, and motor vehicles. This work will often be done with and around hazardous materials at elevated heights and confined spaces. A lapse of attention on the job could result in injury, illness, or death.
Skills & Competencies
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
• 3 Years experience in Industrial or relevant field
• Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD or other design programs is a plus.
• Ability to solve operational challenges.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the standards, practices, materials, tools and equipment used for the construction, repair and maintenance of buildings, grounds or equipment in his/her area of expertise.
• Knowledge of job-related safety regulations and techniques
• A basic understanding of his/her department’s operating budget
• Must provide and maintain required tool inventory for this position.
• Maintain a cooperative working relationship with other workers, suppliers, supervisors and the customers.
• Must be able to be flexible and adaptable to change.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors, coworkers and non-construction related personnel both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to manage materials and personnel.
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Ability and willingness to work overtime and non-standard schedule: nights, weekends and holidays as/if required.
• A current valid driver’s license is required.
4C2 offers a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
· Company provided basic life insurance
· 401k matching
· Paid Time Off
· Wellness Programs
· Education Assistance
· Additional voluntary: life, accident, cancer, critical care, and hospitalization coverage