About the Company
At 4C2 Electrical, we believe that people are the greatest asset of any company. We also believe that our clients deserve the highest quality workmanship and customer service that we can offer.
4C2 is currently seeking a JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN. Individuals will execute assigned electrical responsibilities encompassing general maintenance, preventive maintenance, construction, repair, and installation of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment. Installs, repairs, maintains, and inspects electrical systems and equipment such as motors, fixtures, transformers, generators, wiring, switchboards, alarm systems, controllers, circuit breakers, and medium voltage transmission equipment, works from blueprints and specifications, make working drawings and single line power diagrams, locates, and diagnoses electrical malfunctions using various test instruments.
About the Role
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the following Essential Duties satisfactorily.
1. Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications
2. Measuring, cutting, bending, threading, assembling, and installing various types of conduits
3. Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures
4. Terminate wires to circuit breakers, transformers, devices, controls, and other components in accordance with the schematics, prints, drawings, or instructions
5. May operate hand and power tools of all types (including but not limited to: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and variety of other equipment and instruments)
6. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris
7. Cleans, maintains, and services equipment and tools
8. Performs additional duties or emergency duties after normal working hours
9. Hold a Journeyman license in the state you are currently working in.
10. Demonstrate a willingness to comprehend and follow instructions given by qualified electrical mentors
11. Work efficiently to ensure assigned tasks are meet deadlines
12. Record field wiring changes and modifications on blueprints for recording on master circuit diagrams
13. Follow and encourage others to follow OSHA, 4C2, and site-specific safety procedures
14. Operate heavy equipment and machinery in the performance of these essential duties
15. Work with and around hazardous materials, as well as at heights and in confined spaces in the performance of these essential duties
16. Drive a vehicle to various jobsites throughout working hours
a. Maintain a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets company policy.
17. Work in a constant state of alertness
18. Regular attendance and punctuality are essential for employee job performance
19. Perform other duties as assigned
ENVIRONMENT, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Exposure to varying outdoor conditions, loud noise, dust, toxic chemicals and materials, varying fumes or odors; slippery or uneven walking surfaces; and work in ditches/excavations
Work at heights, such as by working on ladders, scaffolds, platforms, as well as working in confined spaces.
Must be able to perform manual and repetitive tasks and body movements including standing and/or walking for long periods of time, bending, stooping, climbing, reaching, pulling, pushing, lifting, and carrying.
Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in awkward positions continuously.
Must be able to work in overhead structures and around and beneath machinery.
Must be able to complete job duties proficiently while adapting to changing demands and priorities.
Must have the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and concentrate for long periods of time to perform duties in a safe manner.
Ability to work in clean/sterile environment in accordance with food and beverage GMP.
This position is designated as a safety-sensitive position as it requires the ability to concentrate for long periods of time while: operating, maintaining, and monitoring heavy equipment, machinery, and motor vehicles. This work will often be done with and around hazardous materials at elevated heights and confined spaces. A lapse of attention on the job could result in injury, illness, or death.
Skills & Competencies
• A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
• Actively developing an understanding and working knowledge of the NFPA 70 series, State, and local
• Ability to understand, interpret and utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams, and schematics.
• Locate and diagnose electrical malfunctions using various test instruments.
• Operate a variety of power tools, shop equipment, and electrical testing instruments.
• Ability and willingness to learn and perform duties normally associated with other areas.
• Ability to communicate clearly with others.
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• All employees must provide and maintain the required tool inventory for this position.
• Ability and willingness to work overtime and non-standard schedule: nights, weekends, and holidays
• A current valid driver’s license or state issued identification is required.
4C2 offers a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
· Company provided basic life insurance
· 401k matching
· Paid Time Off
· Wellness Programs
· Education Assistance
· Additional voluntary: life, accident, cancer, critical care, and hospitalization coverage